REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN FOR THE FALL CROSS COUNTRY SEASON beginning September 12th and runs through December 22nd.
Our Fall / Cross Country / Track Clinic season is very popular and fills up quickly. At this time we are only taking the first 50 who register and pay. We will add more if more coaches confirm. Coach Curtis will Coach Cross Country. Coach Jr., Coach Marley & Coach Joe and myself will run the Fall clinic. The fall Season is designed to:
1. Participate in the USATF-AZ Cross Country Season
1. Introduce those to Track & Field events
2. Prepare High School athletes for their season. (25 HS athletes who participated last year qualified for the 2022 High School State meet)
3. Work on Core, strength & stability.
4. Work on Speed and agility.
5. Work on your event.
We meet at the same time – Monday – Thursday & Sundays.
The cost is $375.00. (as long as PVCC doesn’t raise the rent) No sibling discounts.
It’s ran by Erwin Jones Track Clinic.