The 2023 Track and Field season will finish at Eugene, Oregon with the National Junior Olympics.
During the 2022 Track & Field Season……….
- Twenty-one athletes travelled to El Paso for Region X competition. Twenty athletes advanced to the Junior Olympic Nationals in Sacramento, CA.
- The Bobcats had eleven (11) Region Champs!!
- Twenty athletes qualified in 33 events. Two Regional & State Records by the Hensley brothers. Congratulations Jav Squad. 28 Personal best established.
- Simone Grisham-Dobbs is your new 2022 13/14 USATF Youth National Champion in the Pentathlon. She out scored her competitors by 232 points.
- Phoenix Bobcats had (9) nine individual Junior Olympic All-Americans
- 13 individual USATF NATIONAL All-Americans.
- We are the fastest growing distance program in the Valley.
- We have the top Javelin throwers in the country!!
- High Jumper Brennen McHenry, one of the top High Jumpers in the Country will continue his academic and track career at the University of Texas
- High Jumper / Multi event athlete Gloriah Hussey is in the process of going on her official visits.
- Nate Williams top Long Jumper in his age group looking forward to a good season !!
Come join Charli Downing, Nate Williams, Glo Hussey, Simone, Zoe Fry, Luke Snyder, Mekhi, and a host of other awesome athletes along with our 16 coaches. Come be a part of it.
- Spring/Summer $550.00 (January – July)
- Spring/Summer Sibling(s) $275.00 (January – July)
- Erwin Jones’ Fall Clinic/Cross Country: $375.00 (Sept – Dec)
- Championship Season $225.00 (May 15 – July 31)
- Coaching Fee: $175.00 (Per athlete / Per Year)
- If you would like to just train for another sport the cost: $200.00 per month
- Drop-in Fee: $20
- Privates per hour: $40
The fee includes Bobcat Registration, USATF Registration, Uniforms, Meet Fees, Equipment Cost, Admin Cost, Water / Gatorade at all track meets & Nutrition at all track meet. We have the privilege to practice on a genuinely nice Junior College track and have access to all the equipment. We are the only club in the Valley with access to all equipment, pits, and hurdles throughout the season.
Please send Coach Jones a copy of your birth certificate at Joni.Bobcats@gmail.com