The 2018 Track & Field Season is winding down for some of us and has ended for a few. Over thirty -five athletes are still training in preparations for our next State meet, two National, one Junior World Championship and one Regional meet. Looking ahead we are already getting inquiries for our Pre-Season / Fall Season. ( Previously known as “Erwin Jones Track clinic”) Pre-Registration began on June 1, 2018. The first ten people who join will get an Under Armour back pack & T-shirt. First 20 to join will get a free T-shirt. (If the link is available today you can join).
Pre-Season registration will begin on November 1, 2018, however you can pre-register anytime after this email.
- The fees will be $450.00 for the Regular season. January 3, 2019 – May 3, 2019
- $150.00 one time per season / per athlete Coaching fee
- $200.00 for the Championship Season May 6, 2019 – July 31, 2019 ( 2 State meets / 2 National meets – 1 Region meet)
- $600.00 for the entire year January 3, 2019 – July 31, 2019 ( if paid in full at the beginning of the year – a savings of $50.00 )
- $200.00 each additional sibling
- Anyone who joins after May 1, 2019 the cost is $250.00. We do not pro-rate.
All fees must be paid in full prior to your first practice.
Coaching fee is due by March 1, 2019.
We will not allow partial payments in 2019. We do not have any scholarships available at this time.
If you need a payment plan we will allow you to start now and all fees must be paid prior to December 31, 2018.
The fee includes Bobcat Registration, USATF Registration, Uniforms, Meet Fees, Equipment Cost, Admin Cost, Water / Gatorade at all track meets & Nutrition at all track meet. We have the privilege to practice on a very nice Junior College track and have access to all the equipment. We are the only club in the Valley with access to all equipment, pits and hurdles throughout the season. We will have new uniforms for the 2019 season!!